SACC is committed to providing members the right solutions for your businesses—solutions that bring our members economy of scale, show clear value for money spent, save time, help reduce risk, and help you show your employees that you value what matters to them.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Lincoln Financial Group to deliver the new SACC 401(k) program.
Here’s what you’ll experience with the new SACC 401(k) program:
- Access to potential pricing and service efficiencies—economies of scale
- Less administrative work, as you hand off many of the responsibilities that come with running a 401(k), including filing Form 5500 and employee loans
- Relief from many fiduciary obligations, while maintaining your current plan design—or changing to a plan design that works for you
Because partnering with Lincoln delivers benefits that go beyond the retirement plan itself.
- Personalized service—Members who join the plan receive ongoing, dedicated attention, and Lincoln will work closely with SACC to recruit new businesses into the plan.
- Demonstrated value—Surveyed Lincoln plan sponsors rated their overall satisfaction at 90% in 2019,* and their award-winning websites help make your experience even easier.
- Deep experience—Lincoln has been in business 115 years, is a recognized leader in the retirement plan space and has group 401(k) program experience dating back to 1995.
*Lincoln Financial Group, “Annual Plan Sponsor Satisfaction Research,” 2019.
Are you in?
- Already have a retirement plan? Now’s a perfect opportunity to reach out to the team who will review and benchmark your plan and assess whether it’s meeting your goals—or if transitioning to the SACC 401(k) program could better meet your needs.
- Considering a retirement plan? A 401(k) program can be a powerful tool for keeping the quality people you have on board and bringing in new talent. Joining the SACC 401(k) program could be the most cost-efficient solution. There are also Tax Credits to help pay for startup costs and administrative fees.
For more information contact:
Jill Hall and Jenna Drewer
410-651-2110 Option 504
Check out this video to learn more about the value of group 401(k) programs.