The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce has partnered with energy experts CQI Associates to offer you the services of the Chamber Energy Purchasing Cooperative Program. As part of an ongoing effort to provide value to our members, we are happy to announce the Fall 2019 enrollment campaign is underway.
Joining the Chamber’s Energy Co-op Program provides:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring competitive electric and natural gas rates.
- Support so you don’t ‘go through it alone’.
- Budget Stability by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
- Year-round Customer Support through CQI Associates.
NO FEE to join the Co-op and one application covers ALL of your electricity and natural gas accounts for ALL locations.
Join us as we explain:
* Regulations and Consumer Protection
* The Difference Between the Energy Co-op Program vs other options
* Rates and Contract Terms
* How to Avoid Scams
* How to Read Your Bill
* And much more…
Webinars will be held
Questions? Please contact:
Joe Tabeling – email@example.com (443)-472-3870
Greg Pasha – firstname.lastname@example.org (443)-745-8487