The Chamber of Commerce has partnered with energy management experts, CQI Associates, to administer and manage the Chamber Energy Purchasing Cooperative. The increased purchasing power of the Chamber Purchasing Cooperative has allowed members to receive lower rates than they could typically attain on their own.
Joining the Chamber’s Energy Co-op Program provides:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring competitive electric and natural gas rates.
- Support so you don’t ‘go through it alone’.
- Budget Stability by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
- Year-round Customer Support through CQI Associates.
NO FEE to join the Co-op and one application covers ALL of your electricity and natural gas accounts for ALL locations.
TO ENROLL IN THE ENERGY COOPERATIVE:
1. Complete and sign the attached Letter of Authorization
2. Provide one copy of your most recent Utility bill(s), all pages, for all electricity and or natural gas accounts you are enrolling
3. Scan and email copies of the above documents to Jennie Anderson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-630-5911
4. Send the original documents to the Chamber
5. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS February 28, 2020
Join us as we explain:
* Regulations and Consumer Protection
* The Difference Between the Energy Co-op Program vs other options
* Rates and Contract Terms
* How to Avoid Scams
* How to Read Your Bill
* And much more…
Webinars will be held:
To participate, click date above and continue to registration page.
Questions? Please contact:
Joe Tabeling – email@example.com (443)-472-3870
Greg Pasha – firstname.lastname@example.org (443)-745-8487